The Seaward forum will be no longer available from October 2019.

It will be replaced by our new and comprehensive knowledge base on our new website at https://www.seaward.com/gb/support/.

As a result, we are not accepting any new users for the forum.

Task Checklist

Download 30 day free trial

Task Checklist

Postby oilspark » Thu May 19, 2016 3:37 pm

Many of the assets in the task checklist report are coming up with "Untested" under both Next Test and Next Visual however all assets have a test date against them when viewed from the "PAT Testing" screen. Any ideas?
oilspark

Re: Task Checklist

Postby oilspark » Sun May 29, 2016 5:02 pm

Anyone else finding this? I came up with the thought today that it could be because anything that does not need a full test may have been set at Test Period>Group Default with the group default set at 0 months so I changed them to No Retest, however items which have a valid test date against them (and indeed are showing as tested in other reports) are still showing untested in the Task Checklist report.
oilspark

Re: Task Checklist

Postby oilspark » Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:46 am

Has no-one else suffered this issue? I have just exported data to excel and sorted it to discover 30 assets requiring a retest however the task list report is telling me nearly 100 assests to test as they are all showing "untested" on the report despite having a valid test already carried out. The 'Full Test' report is also showing some (not all) class II equipment which has been selected as 'No Retest' in the settings.
oilspark

Return to PATGuard 3 Forum