Desk test n tag Logo issue

PATGuard 3 Forum

Desk test n tag Logo issue

Postby Sean » Thu May 21, 2015 1:19 am

Hey guys,
Hoping someone can help,
I'm trying to load a pass logo onto my printer using the desk Test n Tag software. The Logo appears in the preview screen and loads onto the printer fine but when I do a test label it prints out with no Logo. The Fail logo loads fine (the one that comes with the software).
I have the correct file format of PCX, It is 200dpi and 360p x 360pixels in black & white/Monochrome.

The printer I am using is the TSC-TTP243E and the tester is a Supernova, Printing Pass/Fail Labels.
Thanks in advance
Cheers
Sean
Sean

Re: Desk test n tag Logo issue

Postby southseas » Sat May 23, 2015 5:39 am

Are you getting the tag details printing but no logo, or just a blank tag getting spat out of the printer?

What's the file size that you are trying to upload?
southseas

Postby Sean » Sun May 24, 2015 10:53 pm

Hi Southseas,
I am getting the tag details but the Logo area is blank.
I have tried numerous file sizes from 12kb up to about 40kb by changing the pixel size and quality, some of the ones I have tried will just print out black or just a few pixel lines.
cheers
sean
Sean

Postby southseas » Wed May 27, 2015 12:11 pm

G'day Sean

My logo file is about 8K, try creating a smaller version, have feeling that they can't be above 15kb, so your smaller one should have worked- .Did you set the ultility to "SuperNova"- bottom right hand button "settings"

If you have more than one Pass tag logo loaded on your printer, they have to be linked to a user, first one is default
southseas

Return to Portable Appliance Testing