Exporting data from PG3

Download 30 day free trial

Exporting data from PG3

Postby Jen » Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:25 pm

Is there a way to export data from PG3 to produce something that is text based and includes asset details and all test results for an item and not just description/asset ID/test dates like for the CSV export?

Thanks,

Jen
Jen

Re: Exporting data from PG3

Postby miff » Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:49 pm

If you select (highlight) the site you want to export into csv, right click the mouse on the box where it says, for example: location and all the options appear. You then click (tick) the options you want to show when converting into excel. Hope this makes sense.
miff

Postby Jen » Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:35 am

Hi Miff,

Thanks for the reply. I've had a look but I can't find the options box you mentioned. I can get it to export a section of the database by selecting that site/location but when I right click either nothing happens or I get a rename/delete option but nothing else. How do you get that box to come up?

Thanks,

Jen
Jen

Postby Stephen Armstrong » Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:14 pm

Thank you for your enquiry

Regarding exporting, at present you cannot right mouse click to export data – this needs to be done via “Data Transfer”.

However, the information that is exported can be selected by right mouse clicking on the header of the asset details in right-hand window (eg “Description”, “Asset ID etc”) and selecting from the dropdown.

Kind regards
Technical Support
Stephen Armstrong
Technical Sales Engineer

Return to PATGuard 3 Forum