I have two Prime Test 300 testers and am starting to have problems with them.
The original unit which is about 6 years old has been a good unit and we only purchased a new unit a couple of years ago to cover ourselves while one unit was away being calibrated.
About 6 months ago I started to lose descriptions and user names and passwords on the new unit.
I contacted Emona Instruments our supplier and told them about the problem and it was suggested that the lost information was more than likely due to someone deleting it. They said that they haven’t had any other reports of this problem.
I put the old unit back in service and had no problems until yesterday when all user names disappeared out of the unit all that was left was the Admin and user 1 and 2.
I know that nobody had touched the unit so something is going on.
I would be appreciative of any solutions or advice you may have to solve my problems.