Copying Report Formats From One Patguard To Another

PATGuard 3 Forum

Copying Report Formats From One Patguard To Another

Postby southseas » Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:36 am

I have two copies of Patguard, one installed on a laptop, the other installed on my desktop PC. I have various Reports customised on the Laptop copy, I'd like to know if there's an easy way to copy these across to the Desktop copy?
southseas

Re: Copying Report Formats From One Patguard To Another

Postby southseas » Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:03 am

Another Patguard 2 question- I have started having trouble recently with Patguard showing some Assets in green font.Patguard drops green font assets from the Test Results Report.So far I haven’t been able to sort what the trouble is. I've heard that it means incomplete data during upload.

Is that the case?
southseas

Re: Copying Report Formats From One Patguard To Another

Postby Amy Lyons » Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:39 pm

Hi southseas

You can copy custom edited reports from one PC to another by creating a copy of a report in PATGuard on PC2 with the same name as your custom report on PC1. Copy the custom report .lst file from the install folders reports subfolder on PC1 onto a memory stick and overwrite the equivalent .lst file on PC2.

Assets in green are assets without any test results. This can happen if you either, manually add an asset and don’t add any test data, or, if you download a tester that has a firmware version higher than the software can recognise. What software version are you using?
Thanks and kind regards

Amy Lyons
Applications Engineer
Test & Measurement Division
Seaward Electronic
Amy Lyons
Applications Engineer

Return to Portable Appliance Testing