Patguard Plus import

PATGuard 3 Forum

Patguard Plus import

Postby verstapp » Tue May 21, 2013 5:54 am

Hi, does anyone know if patguard plus can import from other PAT s/w, a .csv file would be nice?
As a fallback, does anyone know of any PAT s/w that can import data from another PAT database?
verstapp.
verstapp

Re: Patguard Plus import

Postby Amy Lyons » Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:03 am

Hi Verstapp

What software data are you trying to import? PATGuard 3 (due for release early July) will allow import of CSV data into the PATs database.
Thanks and kind regards

Amy Lyons
Applications Engineer
Test & Measurement Division
Seaward Electronic
Amy Lyons
Applications Engineer

Postby verstapp » Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:14 am

Hi Amy,

Thanks for the reply. The question was asked of me by a university outpost which is getting a local contractor to do the testing but wants to merge their data with the main university database, ie mine. They suggested that the contractor [unknown tester and database software] may be able to export a .csv file.
Meantime, my supervisor has been pondering for almost a year whether the university budget can stand the cost of an upgrade to Patguard 2, so he'll be thrilled to hear of Patguard3... not! I'll suggest it to him anyway.
Thanks again, Amy.
verstapp.
verstapp

Postby Amy Lyons » Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:41 pm

Hi Verstapp

A bit of good news is that PATGuard 3 will be on a yearly subscription basis so they wont need to pull out up to £500 in one go. It does have lots of additional H&S features such as risk assessment and certificates. Please email support@seaward.co.uk to request a datasheet.
Thanks and kind regards

Amy Lyons
Applications Engineer
Test & Measurement Division
Seaward Electronic
Amy Lyons
Applications Engineer

Return to Portable Appliance Testing