Having a Nightmare. Test 'n' Tag Labels and Europa Plus

PATGuard 3 Forum

Having a Nightmare. Test 'n' Tag Labels and Europa Plus

Postby Hoggath » Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:00 pm

Can someone help me PLEASE!!!!

I have been in contact with Seaward. Call ID 2963.

I am having an Issue with My Europa Plus. We have in the last few days bought a K3300-pc label printer. So i have plugged it into the tester, and went to Setup, System configuration, and there was no test and tag printer, so I read up on it and updated the software to 27b, and there was still no test and tag printer, I called Seaward 2 days ago, and spoke to a lovely lady with a promise that someone would come back to me, but no joy, tried calling the hardware number 4 times yesterday, and 3 times today no answer. Now I've just updated it to the latest version available on the website, and I'm getting "Incompatible Hardware/Software combination, Cannot proceed", I feel like i'm going to scream as i have an employee standing around for 2 days waiting to PAT test. Also when i updated the software it lost all my tests! Arrhhh. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hoggath

Re: Having a Nightmare. Test 'n' Tag Labels and Europa Plus

Postby Amy Lyons » Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:08 am

Hi Hoggath

Apologies for the delay. This error means that the tester has the wrong firmware loaded. Which firmware have you updated to please? If it is the Supernova / Europa Firmware Update 28t from our website then your Europa Plus unit may have a non-standard hardware e.g. Ausralian version. If this is the case please advise your serial number and I will locate the firmware you require.
Thanks and kind regards

Amy Lyons
Applications Engineer
Test & Measurement Division
Seaward Electronic
Amy Lyons
Applications Engineer

Re: Having a Nightmare. Test 'n' Tag Labels and Europa Plus

Postby Hoggath » Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:28 pm

Amy,

Thank you for your response, I really hope you can help. I am running software 27b, however when When I tried to update to 28t came up with error "Incompatible Hardware/Software combination, Cannot proceed". So I have gone back to 27b and it works again, but no T 'n' T printer. Its a seaward Europa Serial no U29-0346.

Thanks in advance,

Alex
Hoggath

Return to Portable Appliance Testing