Asset List Report PATGuard Elite

PATGuard 3 Forum

Asset List Report PATGuard Elite

Postby southseas » Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:26 am

I'd like to have failed/out of date items print in red (as the look when view my database of clients, can this be done? how?
southseas

Re: Asset List Report PATGuard Elite

Postby PATconstructive » Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:35 am

The help file (see below) suggests there is separate help available for the report designer aspect of PATGuard Elite. I have found that you can access the report designer help file through the standard windows start/programs menu. You may need to be a computer programmer to be able to make sense of it.

"To modify the format of a report select the icon of the report you want to change. Click the right mouse button to access the context menu. Select Edit from the context menu. This launches the Report Designer for which separate help is available."
PATconstructive

Postby southseas » Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:09 pm

With my version of PATGuard Elite, in Report Designer the help button just pulls up a "can't find help file" splash screen. You are right about the Com Prog bit though :( bit daunting isn't it
southseas

Postby greensparks » Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:24 pm

I would like to do that also but haven't found a way of doing it. I just highlighted all my Pass/Fails Blue but would much prefer and Green and Red system for reporting. I do find Elite pretty good on the whole though
greensparks

Return to Portable Appliance Testing