Patguard: CAN'T FIND REPORT

PATGuard 3 Forum

Patguard: CAN'T FIND REPORT

Postby benson » Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:47 am

Hi all,

I recently downloaded (uploaded) a report from my seaward to the patguard software on my computer. When I opened up the patguard software it read “no database,” so I created a new user and downloaded (uploaded) the report, so I saved the report somewhere other than the database?
So when I search the database I obviously cannot find the report. I urgently need to know if or where the report was saved and how to add it to the database, can someone please help?

Thanks,

Benson
benson

Re: Patguard: CAN'T FIND REPORT

Postby PATconstructive » Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:31 pm

Try searching your hard drive for the file using search string *.sss maybe? Or alternatively why not bring it in (download) as a database for simplicity then save that database exactly where you want it?
PATconstructive

Postby southseas » Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:09 pm

PATGUARD can't find my Database every few times that I open it, no appearant reason for it, when I select "open" it starts at the file where my database is, I haven't moved it, changed it's name etc.
southseas

Postby benson » Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:04 pm

I've tried searching for the file and I still can't find it. When I downloaded it I was able to view it, so I am 100% sure it uploaded successfully to my computer from the Seaward PAT, yet wasn't saved to my database as I was unable to connect to it at the time as I am having issues with it. The Patguard software is a nightmare to use, I would not recommend it.
benson

Postby Richard Williams » Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:16 pm

Im afraid it is unclear what the issue is here, I would like to have a chat with you to iron this issue out. Could you contact me on 0191 5878718 where I would be happy to talk about this.

Thanks
Richard Williams

Return to Portable Appliance Testing