Mobile apps

PATGuard 3 Forum

Mobile apps

Postby s2675827133 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:26 pm

Is it going to be available soon ?a lot of testers would like mobile apps for ease of e mailing customer's on site the customer's certificates,if we have paid for the software is there a way of getting mobile pat guard 2?I'm sure Seaward keep being asked this question.
s2675827133

Re: Mobile apps

Postby Amy Lyons » Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:36 pm

Hello

We do not currently have a mobile version of PATGuard 2 available. We will be introducing our new PC based software PATGuard 3 in the coming weeks which will be the beginning of a new generation of software. We welcome your feedback on this product when it is released as well as feedback on what types of software you would like to see introduced to the range and what issues you hope these would help you to overcome.
Thanks and kind regards

Amy Lyons
Applications Engineer
Test & Measurement Division
Seaward Electronic
Amy Lyons
Applications Engineer

Postby s2675827133 » Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:44 pm

Hi Amy,I don't really visualize changing to Pat guard 3 in the long term as I spent £500 on Pat guard 2 so moving over to 3 version is not going to happen for me.Seaward need to take into consideration there are thousands of us with Pat guard 2 using Prime test 300 and 350,s,etc. We still need support ,even though we have not purchased the Apollo 600,in these times when we are being pushed for lower prices we can't afford to keep paying out for different software.
s2675827133

Postby Amy Lyons » Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:28 pm

Hello,
We fully understand that people will have spent a lot of money on PATGuard 2 and so will be offering discounts to PG2 users, of up to 3 years free PG3 licence, depending when you purchased the software. Please look out for emails and on our website detailing these offers. Or if you bought in the past 3 months and have a proof of purchase you can contact software@seaward.co.uk to trade in your PG2 licence once PG3 is available. With regards to support, PG2 is supplied with 30 days free product support. After this you may be required to purchase a PG2 support contract depending on the type of support required.
Thanks and kind regards

Amy Lyons
Applications Engineer
Test & Measurement Division
Seaward Electronic
Amy Lyons
Applications Engineer

Return to Portable Appliance Testing