Personalized report-how to

PATGuard 3 Forum

Personalized report-how to

Postby ling » Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:07 pm

Hi,

I need someone's help. I'm trying to personalize a report in patguard elite. My aim is to produce a concise report consisting of the columns that includes:

Asset description
Asset make
Asset model
Asset serial no
Comments
Last test
Next test

The existing reports does not allow me to have ALL these columns. Can someone clue me in on how , if at all , Designer program is capable of producing such a report?

Any advise with this would be appreciated.
ling

Re: Personalized report-how to

Postby jonathan » Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:03 pm

What is the difference between the Concise and Detailed reports? The detailed report seems to contain all of the columns you specified apart from Comments, but has visual inspections also listed. Perhaps you could start from this and use the designer to adjust the columns? I am only guessing as I don't believe we have designer.
jonathan

Postby LeeTurtle » Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:26 pm

Hi Ling

ling wrote:I need someone's help. I'm trying to personalize a report in patguard elite. My aim is to produce a concise report consisting of the columns that includes:

Asset description
Asset make
Asset model
Asset serial no
Comments
Last test
Next test

The existing reports does not allow me to have ALL these columns. Can someone clue me in on how , if at all , Designer program is capable of producing such a report?

Yes
You should have all those things apart from "comments" on your "Detailed Asset List" found on the reports tab.
To edit this, first make a clone of it and then edit your clone if you need to.
The "Concise Asset List" is just that...a basic view.

Hope this helps
LeeTurtle

Postby andye » Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:53 am

I adapted some word versions that I found online as I do repairs in rented property but do not do a lot of PAT but I need to supply the service.
Also I list make model description and I supply a equipment register and this is appreciated by the customer plus there is a definitive audit trail ie register states White Tesco 6093 Kettle instead of Kettle

http://www.pat-testing-expert.com/support/PAT-Testing-Records.php
andye

Return to Portable Appliance Testing