Mutiple Polarity Tests on Europa Plus

PATGuard 3 Forum

Re: Mutiple Polarity Tests on Europa Plus

Postby Alan Freeman » Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:46 pm

I am guessing here, but I assume that now the Europa+ is no longer - updates to the firmware have gone the same way?? :roll:

So much for the promises early in this and other threads!! :o :( :( :
Alan Freeman

Postby southseas » Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:35 pm

I'd love the same feature for my two SuperNovas Alan, but I suspect you are right, dead and buried, like PATGuard 2. I test a lot of Construction Site power outlet boxes down here, they are all connected by wiring, rather than hard bridging links, so the same possibilities for transposed phase & neutrals.

Does the Apollo support multiple polarity tests? (Talking of Apollo, 45 years this month since the yanks put two blokes on the moon) and talking of PATGuard 2, finally bit the bullet and tossed out my old XP machines and got a Toshiba Laptop running Win 7 Pro- PG is running so much better on it- wish I'd upgraded years ago.
southseas

Postby Alan Freeman » Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:37 pm

I guess that not only is this machine dead and buried to Seaward.... Seaward won't even discuss it and tell us the status.

Bigger and "Better???" things to do with Pat Guard 3 and Apollo. I still believe the Europa Plus is the best, and do not want to change it.
Alan Freeman

Previous

Return to Portable Appliance Testing