Test N Tag Labels

PATGuard 3 Forum

Test N Tag Labels

Postby sparxsound » Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:35 am

I have a Europa Plus with a Test n Tag Printer which I have used for the last 3 years. I have now purchased a Primetest 350 and bluetooth adapter for the printer. I have used my remaining yellow test n tag labels with the primetest without issue.

The various sites where I can buy labels say I should use yellow with the europa plus and white with the primetest.

I would like to know why this is. Perhaps it is a throwback from the old type laminated labels?
sparxsound

Re: Test N Tag Labels

Postby Richard Williams » Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:33 pm

sparxsound wrote:I have a Europa Plus with a Test n Tag Printer which I have used for the last 3 years. I have now purchased a Primetest 350 and bluetooth adapter for the printer. I have used my remaining yellow test n tag labels with the primetest without issue.

The various sites where I can buy labels say I should use yellow with the europa plus and white with the primetest.

I would like to know why this is. Perhaps it is a throwback from the old type laminated labels?

You are quite right, this is a legacy issue. The old black on yellow Test N Tag cartridges were laminated and unsuitable for use with the PrimeTest range. However, now none of the printers use laminated labels so either type can be used with Supernova, Europa and PrimeTest range.
Richard Williams

Re: Test N Tag Labels

Postby sparxsound » Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:27 pm

Thanks chaps. That answers my question nicely.

Steve
sparxsound

Return to Portable Appliance Testing