prime test 300 tnt logo, user defined not availablle

PATGuard 3 Forum

prime test 300 tnt logo, user defined not availablle

Postby gdz1la » Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:23 pm

after spending over 3 hours editing our bussiness logo to upload to my 300, i then find the upload software i had is faulty, "tester logo transfer" i then waste 2 more hours till i finally get a logo on the screen when in the data transfer / load tnt option....
But when i try to find it 'user defind logo' it does not appear on the print logo options..
only 'no' 'pass.pcx' and [username].pcx excists.. both dont print the logos

I have tried numrous ways including renaming my logo to logo.bmp pass.bmp and even tried sending it as a pcx file..

after buring 6 hours to get to finally get the logo on screen. its upsetting this is letting me down..
any suggestions? and yes my file is within the sizes etc and does appear on the screen.
gdz1la

Re: prime test 300 tnt logo, user defined not availablle

Postby Richard Williams » Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:01 pm

Good afternoon

Sorry to hear you are having issues.

The 'Tester Logo Transfer' program is not the correct program for use with the PrimeTest 300. It is for use with the Supernova and Europa.

You need the 'PrimeTest Data Transfer' program which comes with all new testers.

Could you tell me what firmware is in the tester please? How old is this tester?
Richard Williams

Re: prime test 300 tnt logo, user defined not availablle

Postby MikeW » Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:02 am

Hi There,

I am having the exact same problem. I have my company logo uploaded onto my PimeTest 300 and can see it on screen (however not centered, but was told this is not an issue)

When I go to assign the image to "pass" my only options are "No", "PASS.PCX" and "<Uer Name>.PCX

Any help is much appreciated.

Regards,

Mike.
MikeW

Return to Portable Appliance Testing