Where has test.comments gone?

Download 30 day free trial

Where has test.comments gone?

Postby Proactive » Thu May 28, 2015 12:16 pm

I am trying to modify the concise results report to add what I type into the bottom line of my testers (Notes / comments). I use this to show the repairs that I have done while testing, ie "New Plug".
I have been doing this successfully with my old patguard pro but since I have added a Primetest elite to the primetest 300 I have had to upgrade to patguard 3. At this point I am regretting both the new tester and software, the tester is too bulky and too slow, I can't even auto print label to my old Protag (Zebra 4200) printer.
Back to the comments, The field for test comments is included on the detailed test results but is not listed in the available fields in the concise report, how can it be made available?

Is there a reason that PG3 is totally mouse dependant? it is so slow having to click the mouse to get to the next field, whats wrong with the old Tab & Shift Tab?

Tech support please don't refer me to Emona instruments for help as they have no idea how to get the field available or to set up the auto print after test, they happily point out that the instructions for the elite say that it is available but have no idea how to make it happen.
Please restore my faith in your products!
Proactive

Re: Where has test.comments gone?

Postby MEL » Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:07 pm

It would be really helpful to be able to use the tab key and enter keys instead of being only mouse dependent.
MEL

Return to PATGuard 3 Forum