Settings and database gone when updated PAT Guard 3

Download 30 day free trial

Settings and database gone when updated PAT Guard 3

Postby miff » Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:43 pm

I have not used my PAT Guard 3 software for 2 months or my Apollo 600, I had help setting up the database and added logo's on to certificates and everything else to make a start. I have not yet transferred the database from PAT Guard 2 as I wanted to get used to the new tester and software first. When I started using my Apollo the battery died and wouldn't charge so had to go back but this was quickly sorted. I have been really busy the last couple of months so had no time to play around with it again until yesterday. I went on to PAT Guard 3 and did an update and also one on the tester as required and advised to do. Unfortunately I have now lost that database and all my settings and certificates with my logo's on? Could you please help me out as to where they have gone?
miff

Re: Settings and database gone when updated PAT Guard 3

Postby miff » Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:55 am

All sorted now, I was using the demo database so when I updated the software it disappeared. So just remember to set up your own database when starting to use the demo or when you activate and do updates it overrides it :(
miff

Return to PATGuard 3 Forum