The following document is intended to be a troubleshooting guide to ensure you are downloading your Apollo in the correct manner. Please check all aspects of this before contacting the technical support helpline.
1) Please register your Apollo to receive an additional 12 months warranty plus full access to Product Support. You can do this at www.seaward.co.uk/warranty24 or by completing the form in the “Care and Support” card and returning by post.
Please ensure your Apollo has the latest firmware installed, to do this please see the following link:
3) On the Apollo “Home Page” select menu/options, function key “F4”.
4) In the menu select “Download” by using the arrow keys or selecting, key number “5”.
5) In the “Download from Apollo” field select “To PATGuard”, using the arrow keys to select from the dropdown menu.
In the “using:-” field select “ Flash Memory Stick”.
7) Add or alter the filename in the “Filename” field.
8) Connect the USB lead between the PC and Apollo
9) You now have a choice of either downloading all data “F4” or filtering by selecting “F2”.
NOTE: If filtering the data, select the filters you wish to apply using the arrow keys and press accept “F4”.
10) The download is complete after the blue bar reaches 100% and the file appears in an additional Apollo drive (for example Apollo E:) that will now appear on your PC. This can be viewed using “Windows Explorer”.
11) Open PATGuard 3 on your PC. If you already have a database open you are ready to download, if not, you will need to either open a file (database) or create a new database.
12) In an open PATGuard 3 database select “Instruments” and then “Add a Test Instrument” using the icon – select your instrument name using the dropdown and enter the instrument serial number.
13) Select "Data Transfer" and "Download from Tester", if you receive a message "Error: Unable to detect an available com port", click to accept.
14) Select your instrument from the dropdown box and browse for the *.gar file in the Apollo drive. Select “open”, then “OK” and your downloaded data should appear in the PATGuard 3 database.