Initial Configuration- Fit the batteries (supplied)
- Press the trigger and scan the set up codes 1 to 8 overleaf in the correct order. (The scanner will beep after reading each barcode)
- Press the trigger to scan code 9, this will cause the light to start flashing blue
PrimeTest Configuration- Turn the PrimeTest on and select Menu -> Configuration -> Bluetooth Favourites.
- Highlight the Barcode field and press Setup.
- Press Search to scan for local Bluetooth devices. (hint: it helps if the scanner is the only Bluetooth device turned on at this time).
- Select the scanner in the New field (look for the device named “OPL-2724_ . . . . . ”).
- And then press Add New.
- Press OK to accept the new barcode setting, Then press OK again to save the new Bluetooth configuration.
Turn on- Turn the scanner on by pressing and holding the trigger for at least 5 seconds. The light under the trigger will flash blue, indicating that the scanner is ready to make a Bluetooth connection.
- On the PrimeTest, make sure User Preferences are set for Barcode or Barcode Comments. Then start Auto Mode. The PrimeTest will make a Bluetooth connection to the scanner.
- When the connection is made, the Bluetooth icon will appear on the PrimeTest and the light on the scanner will go off.
- Press the trigger to scan a barcode. The scanner will beep when it detects a good barcode.
Turn off- The scanner will turn itself off automatically if not used for 10 minutes
- Or it can be turned into low power mode by pressing and holding the trigger for at least 8 seconds. (Note that in this case you can press the trigger and the laser will scan, but the scanner will not make a Bluetooth connection until it has been turned on again as above).
For initial configuration, scan through steps 1 to 9
(places scanner into setup mode)
|2.||Enable Auto Connect|
|3.||Enable Trigger Connect
(Press and hold trigger for 5 seconds for a manual connection)
|4.||Enable Trigger Disconnect
(Press and hold trigger for 8 seconds for a manual disconnection)
|5.||Power Save Mode
(Scanner will disconnect if idle for 10 minutes)
(Scanner will attempt to reconnect for 5 minutes)
|7.||Trigger to Make connectable|
|9.||Scan to make device discoverable|
View FAQs by product