Careers at Seaward Electronic
We are always on the lookout for capable and committed individuals. If you have an interest in working for the Seaward Group please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and covering letter.
Current Job Vacancies
Job title: On-site Calibration Engineer
Reports to: Service Manager
Location: Covering North east London and Cambridge
- To test, calibrate and adjust a wide range of test equipment on customers premises.
- To follow documented procedures accurately.
- To have a knowledge of specifications and measuring units used.
- To carry out first line repairs and maintenance on customers premises.
- To liaise with repair staff regarding faulty items.
- To liaise admin staff regarding customer contact/requirements.
- To carry out calibration work back at base if required.
- To provide detailed calibration certificates.
- To source equipment specifications when necessary.
- To look at ways of improving test techniques and increasing parameters.
- To maintain high quality levels throughout.
- To provide the administration team with timely data.
- To maintain a professional attitude at all times.
- To keep a tidy and well ordered environment at all times.
- Obtain product specifications and maintaining a suitable library facility
- Calibrate a wide range of multi-parameter test equipment
- Enter data correctly and update the on-site job system
- Ensure customers requirements are met
- Provide certificate details when calibration complete
- Display a professional attitude when in front of customers
- Synchronise data within designated timescales
- Accurately recording personal activity against KPI’s.
- HNC in electrical/electronics preferable
- Suitable qualification is another physical parameter
Experience, Skills and Knowledge
- Previous experience is a field service role.
- Experience within the Instrumentation Industry or previous calibration experience.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Sound mathematical knowledge.
- Knowledge of quality standards/systems.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good self starter with tenacity and drive.
- Target driven.
If you are interested in this role, please email email@example.com with your CV and covering letter.